Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Wedding Anniversary - SURPRISE !!

In April it was my cousins 30th wedding anniversary and a surprise party was arranged for he and his wife. It was a total surprise with the event being held at their home. They had gone out for the day and as soon as the coast was clear the plan of attack was put into place.

Here they are cutting the cake....
Here Karen is teaching everyone how to eat a Ferrero Rocher. This is very technical and involves eating it layer by layer...Unfortunately it takes a lot of practice so lots of chocolates had to be consumed - lol.
Speech time ...........

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.