Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beautiful Wedding

Just prior to Easter my hubby and I were invited to attend the wedding of the son of a good friend of ours. It was held at Maleny Manor - an absolutely beautiful venue with the most glorious views. They were so fortunate as up until the day before we had inches and inches of rain however the rain held off for the Wednesday but came in again the following day.
The cake was beautiful - sort of a light lemon flavour with cake that just melted in your mouth.
And the bouquet.......
Rather then driving home that night hubby and I decided to stay at a Bed & Breakfast at Maleny Hideaway. It certainly was hidden away from the road but this is the view from the dining room where breakfast was served.
The welcome committee at the B & B ...................
This darling dog met us at our car when we first arrived and took us to reception. As soon as we were settled into our room he came around for a visit and a bit of a pat - lol.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.