Friday, April 3, 2009

I've Received Another Award.!!!


Many thanks to Sam of Sam's Scraps and Sigtags (aka 3littlehelpersdesigns) for giving me this award. I was completely overwhelmed as I don't ever expect to receive anything - I just blog because I like to.

The rules are very simple. Choose 5 friends to pass this award onto.
So now I pass this award onto:-
June - Censloft
Stella - Stellarificcreations (also creativebystella)
Suruha - Suruha-freespirit
Mitsybelle - Mitsybelle
Franny - Picklebeans (also here at her other blog)

3 comments:

mITSYBELLE said...

Oh thank you so much for the Award, it is really appreciated :)

Census said...

Congratulations Keryn on the award!! You deserve it!!
Thank you so much for passing it to me.
I hope the rain has stopped with you now....mind you if it's wet outside then you get to play more with your new laptop!!
Hugs and thanks
June

suruha said...

Congrats on the award. If anyone ever deserves this one it is you, dearheart. Your zeal is infectious.

Thank you for passing it to me. How sweet of you!

A great big hug for ya!

Su

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.