Friday, April 3, 2009

Still RAINING

More rain today although just showers now. Checked the rain gauge this morning and there was 158mm there (over 6 inches). It is very welcome good soaking rain although some places have unfortunately had flooding. At least all the gardens have had a good soaking going into winter so now all I have to do is make sure everything is well mulched. Tomorrow morning is supposed to be fine with more rain coming through and lasting the week. Am sure to be quite batty by next weekend then - lol.

1 comment:

Ian D J said...

Hi there, this is Ian from the UK (idj20), speaking as an amateur meteorologist myself where I'm fascinated in the weather, I thought your weather report was interesting! I'm always on the look out for weather reports around the world.
6 inches of rain in a morning? That's an amazing amount! We had a storm which dumped 5 inches in 2 hours a few years ago and it's caused terrible problems for my town.
But otherwise, for the most part, the weather here in the UK is pretty boring!

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.