Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some more craft offerings.

Well I only got a few more challenges completed for the end of September as my motivation has gone on holidays. However I did have fun playing around with the ones I managed to get done.

This was the White With 1 challenge for September. The colours were Brown and it was to be about your Dad.
This layout was for the second Black Magic Sketch challenge for September. Both the 'Me & My Dad' photo and this one were taken at my sister's 40th Birthday Party.
I did a couple of challenges for Blumars last month. I can't remember now what the actual criteria was ... brain fog ... but for the card I did like a tag in a pocket and the layout was of Graham & I at Byron Bay on our holidays earlier this year. It was blustery, cold & wet when we visited the lighthouse but still had a great day. Unfortunately the lighthouse was closed for tours that day. This is the most easterly point in Australia.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.