Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wiped Out Again ..............

You would think I would learn but the last couple of days I have felt totally wiped out - probably have done too much AGAIN. But when I have a better day am always tempted to do just that little bit extra...my hands & arms have been giving me a lot of trouble again - particularly my left wrist which I fell on - ummmm - must be 4 years ago now.

Had my regular physio appointment today and that always takes a bit out of me. Katie manages to find so many stiff & sore areas. I'm sure she chases them around my body or they play tag with each other or something - Hehe. I know it's just the Fibromyalgia and there is no rhyme or reason as to why different muscles decide to spasm but it gets very frustrating all the same. Always enjoy the day with Judy though as we often do a bit of retail therapy & just spend time chatting & sharing.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.