Friday, October 17, 2008

More Garden Photos

As you can see - I really love my garden at this time of the year. All the lhippeastrums, daylillies & irises are flowering along with the gazanias, gerberas, frangipani & a lot of the natives. I also have lots of cordelines, crotons and bromiliads around the pool area which give colour all year round.

This is what we see out of our kitchen & dining room windows ..............

All the gardens have really come on since the last lot of rain and now that the warm weather has begun everything has new shoots & buds.

With all the natives flowering too we have a lot of parrots around - mainly the blues & greens but there is a pair of king parrots and a few pale-headed rosellas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keryn, your garden is very much like my Sister's in Mount Eliza.

Love all your lillies and bearded irises and the photo's you have posted on your blog.

Hugs Dor.

Census said...

Keryn your garden looks wonderful, what I would give at this time to have your view!! Here the garden has gone to sleep for the winter and everything is damp and bare loooking.
I will pass the tip about emailing things to herself to Charlotte..it makes sense. You can never have too many backups...as she has proved!!

Maria said...

Wow your garden is just beautiful do you have a favourite flower that you just have to have in your garden.....I love Irises we had a backyard filled with them when I lived in Albury, now I'm in Darwin and have to start from scratch....
Well thought I would pop by and say hello....

Unknown said...

Hi Keryn,
Love your photos. Wish
I had your green thumb.


love and prayers
Kris

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.