Saturday, October 18, 2008

Have done too much again ............

Don't know what I have done this week to cause a flare up but not only am I stiff & sore all over I am sooooo tired. Find myself dozing off constantly. Not sleeping well at night either as the sciatic pain in my right leg has been waking me up whenever I have been lying on my side. Not doing any craft - just can't be bothered and have no inspiration whatsoever.....haven't even been playing around with Photo Impact.

Seem to be getting so far behind with everything - the garden needs some attention and the house-work hasn't been touched for weeks. Just have no energy for anything :(

Everything I do makes something else ache ..........ARGH .........so fed up at the moment with the fibro and fatigue.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.