Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Up & Down Like a Yo-Yo


I am really starting to get frustrated with everything..... can't seem to get over this constant fatigue. As soon as I do anything much or go out for a day I end up aching & sore all over & feel like I am dragging myself around. I soooo want to get into my scrapbooking and graphics but haven't touched anything this month as yet. I've hardly been away from home the last fortnight except for appointments. Then last weekend was wet which doesn't help..... even though we need the rain I don't cope with wet days - seems to make me feel worse.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.