Friday, February 22, 2008

This Week's Ramblings

Well quite a social week for me but fortunately I only had to actually go out the once which was with the lovely ladies that I walk with & we went to lunch at a local bar & grill. Tuesday I had a visit from a girlfriend whom I hadn't caught up with for a little while other than on the internet & phone. She was able to stay for morning tea & lunch so we had a lovely catch up. Yesterday was lunch with the girls & then today another good friend from church popped in for a cuppa on her way to work so that was wonderful. With all these friends keeping an eye on me it's a bit difficult to get into mischief - lol. It had been good to have a 'muddle' week at home to do a little bit of craft & catch up a bit in the garden.
Gardening

Beautiful day yesterday & today - a nice change from the rain. So I'm making the most of the sunshine - can't cope with showery dreary days. The rain was needed though as we now have nearly 40% average in the dams. If I could order it though I would like rain & storms at night & sunny days.
Sunny

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.