Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunny Saturday & Sunday Snippets

Well it was a beautiful sunny day yesterday & I decided to do a bit of gardening. The side garden hadn't been touched for a while so I weeded a bit, picked up some leaves & tidied around the edges. Wasn't really out there for that long but must have over-done things again. Didn't go for my walk this morning - in fact it was about 8:00am before I even got out of bed which is unheard of for me. So today will be a very quiet day for me - didn't go to church with hubby just vegged out at home.

This afternoon I had another on-line class with Blumars. This time it was decorating an old CD spindle to store double sided tape rolls in. I was pleased that it was an easy one as I don't think my brain would have computed with anything difficult. I could only find a 10 CD case so mine is shallow but if great for one of my thicker rolls of tape.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.