Friday, February 1, 2008

Have Bounced Back

Feeling a bit better today - things starting to settle down - back not going into spasm as much & I can spend a bit of time on my crafts. Might manage some gardening this weekend.

Had heaps of fun with Blumars this past month. There were quite a few classes - not only the one already mentioned which both mum & I did but a few others. Plus with all the other challenges & weekend workshop it was quite a busy month.

Three of our classes were OTP's (off the page)
This was a lovely little purse -

And this is a fold out album. Both very easy to make but fantastic ideas.




Another fabulous class was the making of a cd case calender. Loved the way this turned out also - so easy to do but very effective.

We also had a class using bubble wrap - wondered at the time what on earth we would be doing with it but was thrilled with how the lay-out turned out. Also ended up covering and decorating an old shoe box so I now have somewhere to store my flowers.

This the the card I did for the weekend workshop challenge. We had to make an invitation. I won with my card which really made my week.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.