Sunday, February 10, 2008

Past Weeks Jottings

Just a quiet week at home - only had to go out for my regular massage & pilates. Nice to see a couple of sunny days for things to dry out. I did say that I wouldn't complain about the rain ...... but ...... have now had enough for the time being although there is more predicted for next week. At least the dams are starting to fill up. I was able to settle the flare-up down a bit by taking things easy but it really does frustrate me that as soon as I do a bit more than usual I feel like I've been run over by a truck again. Still getting out to walk most mornings & am trying to do my yoga/pilates at home at least every second day but motivation for that is very lacking some days.
Have a busy week coming up with appointments the first 3 days so will have to really watch how much I do.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.