Monday, February 11, 2008

February Scrappin' Challenges

This month the challenge was to make a Valentine's Day card. First I cut out the template (the holes were done with a hole-punch. Then it was painted & varnished with glitter varnish.






Then I added a layer of vellum over the top and finished it off with ribbon & heart shaped brads.




The challenge for the layout was to scrap a LO of someone special. The picture I used is of my husband - taken at Dunk Island just on sunset. It had been an absolutely beautiful day & at sunset it was so peaceful & pretty.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.