Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mum's visit

Had a lovely time with mum. She was able to come out for a weekend workshop which Blumars was holding & then left for home this morning. It's nice having someone to do craft with & bounce ideas off.

I managed to complete all challenges & then also made a lovely little album from the class they held too.

The weather was perfect for wanting to be inside - showery & gusty. Not gardening weather at all.

This is the cover of the mini album that we made. It opens up to reveal 4 pages for photos - a really wonderful idea.

The theme of the layout was a poem about love - but no photos were to be used.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.