Monday, November 26, 2007

Craft Classes with Blumars

Have been having fun learning new ideas & techniques with on-line craft classes. This is excellent for me as I can work at my own pace & not have to go anywhere to do the classes.

I have learned how to make flowers & little boxes for Christmas treats. Plus have made two great little mini albums. One using coasters & the other with old cds. Very clever ideas.

This is the one done with cds:-



























The coaster one:-






























My layout using the flowers & the Christmas pudding box.















No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.