Friday, November 23, 2007

Crashed This Week

Well I haven't done a great deal the past week and a half. I usually manage one graphics project every 5 or so days but seem to be falling behind with them. Had a go at Blumars weekend workshop challenges last weekend & this week have just finished the monthly challenges as well. Today I also finally finished the Blumars class from the weekend. I get so frustrated with myself though as there is sooooo much I want to do & if I just go over a tiny bit I end up with a flare up. I only set myself one thing every few days whether it be a LO, card or graphics project. Melbourne Cup week saw me have a friend around for lunch on the Tuesday, phyiso on Wednesday, Dr appointment Thursday morning, out to lunch with friends on Friday & my sisters birthday bar-b-que Saturday & then I CRASHED. Since then have only been out for a couple of appointments - GRRRRRRRRRR - I just needed to vent my frustrations.
Feel better now.

The challenges for this months workshop where to make a Christmas decoration (rag angel), a bright & bold card & a LO with a summer theme.

Enjoyed the last graphics project too. We learnt to make a plaid frame using colours from the photo.



































No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.