Thursday, November 22, 2007

Pay It Forward

Pay it forward...
This is a fab idea! I found out about this via Maria's blog.

Here are the rules:

The first three people to comment here (who would like to be involved in the Pay It Forward Challenge) will receive a handmade gift from me.

All you have to do is keep the fun challenge going by agreeing to create three handmade gifts for three more people...

So, if you would like a gift hand made by me, just be one of the first 3 to pop in a comment!! :) EASY PEASY! And then you post the same thing on your blog (just copy and paste the rules) and keep paying it forward!!!!!

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.