Monday, November 5, 2007

My Daylillies

I am thrilled with my daylillies this year. They are a mass of buds & have been flowering now for a couple of weeks. We are so fortunate that even with the drought we have been receiving enough water to keep our dam & tanks topped up. I started out a few years ago with just a few varieties but each year hand pollinate to get different colours. I seem to spend half my day in the yard just wandering around doing a bit here & there - it's good therapy........





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are gorgeous - I can see them on cards and in your scrapbooks.

Anonymous said...

I love your flowers...but I am afraid I have eyes only for your animals in your sidebar...so CUTE!!! Welcome to the addictive world of blogging :)

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.