Monday, November 12, 2007

My Week in Review

Well another quiet week for me. Still trying to get over our holidays so taking things very easy. My 'Melbourne Cup Luncheon' consisted of myself & a good friend having our own private luncheon at home - still a lot of fun. Wednesday was physiotherapy & Thursday a Doctors appointment. But on Friday my friend took myself & another friend to a lovely tea-house for lunch at Storey Brook Cottage in Woodford.

I managed to complete a couple of graphics projects during the week. I am finding them getting more interesting with each tutorial.




































Last week we had over an inch of rain which has brought the garden on beautifully. My 'Fire Lillies' or 'Christmas Lillies' are all flowering now as well as some different Daylillies.

















No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.