Friday, August 15, 2008

Mystical Scrapbook Challenges

I decided to try some more challenges from Mystical Scrapbooks this month. My motivation had been some what lacking but these challenges looked interesting & were a bit different from what I had done previously.

The first one is not actually from Mystical but a challenge from a Blog which is associated with them - Black Magic Sketches. This is their first month of challenges. We were given a colour palette from which to choose the colours but it had to be predominantly black with a distressed technique and we had a page sketch to follow.



The card challenge was from a sketch so I chose to do a thankyou card & used some tea-bag folding instead of a flower.


This challenge was to use three colours, blue, green & brown. There wasn't a page sketch to follow. I have been wanted to get our holiday to Byron Bay scrapped so this was a good opportunity to do another page. These photos were taken near Cabarita Beach at Norries Head.

The final challenge was call "use your stash" ......... it's to have you use up some of the bits which are laying around. We had to use at least two arrows. It was good as I had been wondering what to do with the ones I had.

This weekend is their Mid Month Marathon ........... depending on how I am I might try a couple of their challenges as the Monthly Challenge at Blumars has been postponed till next weekend.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.