Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun with Photo Impact

I managed to do a tutorial & a couple of challenges this week with Photo Impact. Having the laptop to use now is good as I can sit outside in the sun or stand up at the kitchen bench - whatever I find the easiest.

The tutorial challenge was doing an overlay of one photo on top of another - really easy once you know how. It was fun & I played around with a few but liked the one of mum & dad with the sold sign which I overlaid on a photo of their house.
Each week they have a challenge called Weekly Image Fun where we are given a photo which has to be changed in some way.

With the canoe photo I extracted most of the photo as an object & then changed it to a water colour print. Then placed it on a new background.

On the flower pot one I masked the photo, then put in onto another background with a gradient fill & used the same mask, this I did a second time with a different fill, merged them as a single object & place the photo on a new gradient background but not masked this time. A shadow was applied & one of the corners turned up.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.