Saturday, August 23, 2008

Liam's 21st Birthday

Liam my nephew was 21 on the 13th - boy where has the time gone. It seems like no time that he was a baby and now here he is a lovely young man. It was just a small get together - mainly family and some close friends plus some of his band members.

Liam, Jen & Den .....
The Girls .....The BBQ Cooks ..... Liam & Phil .....My family .....We were very lucky with the weather as the fortnight or so before had been down to single figures at night but the night of the party was quite mild. We also had a gas commercial heating going in the pergola area which kept things a bit warmer. The party was held at our home but my sister did all the catering & took over the kitchen which I certainly didn't complain about. Then her partner & our son did the BBQ so even hubby had the night off.

You hear so much negative publicity about the young people of today .......... it's a shame they only publish about the minority causing trouble. I looked around at all the young adults last Saturday night & was proud of each and every one of them & what they have achieved & are still achieving. It's a shame that more isn't published about the youth that are out there doing things in the community.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.