Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mystical Mid Month Marathon

Last weekend the Weekend Workshop for Blumars was cancelled at the last minute so I joined the Mystical MMM (Mid Month Mammoth) Challenges. There were 5 LO challenges as well as an OTP but I wasn't able to complete them all. Had fun though.

The first was to only use white card stock - no ribbons, brads, buttons but we could use stamps, ink or paint etc. I had been wanting to scrap these photos of completed jig-saws for a while so used to opportunity to play around with this challenge.

The OTP was simple - just to cover a note book but I used a folding flower which when opened allows embellishment or a sentiment.

Another was to do a Christmas LO. I had photos of our Christmas tree from last Christmas so this was a perfect time to scrap them.

The final layout I completed was gleaning inspiration from the cover of a children's book. It didn't matter what you LO was of as long as you found inspiration from the picture whether using the colours, layout, dog theme etc. I used the circle shapes found on the bottom of the book cover as well as having photos of our son's dog Amber. She is such a funny dog....loves having her belly scratched & often lies upside down on her bed.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.