Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weekend at The Gap

Well I decided to go and visit mum and dad for a few days. My cousin was going to have lunch with mum at Samford so I hitched a ride out with her. We had a lovely catch up on the drive out - I don't get to spend as much time as I would like with my cousins.

The three of us had a very nice lunch at a cafe in the town. My brother, niece & one of my nephews had been working on a Scout Sausage Sizzle so came across to say hello.
That afternoon we then went around to my brother's for afternoon tea as his daughter had made a birthday cake for him for afternoon tea. So of course all the kids had to help with blowing out the candles.
Sunday was Mother's Day so after lunch another nephew & my sister & her partner came for afternoon tea. Then on their way home my brother, sister-in-law & family dropped by too. My sister had the most unusual kitten with her - an ocecat - which has spots on it's coat. Here you can see my nephew "wearing" him.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.