Saturday, May 17, 2008

May Challenges

Well this month we had a few challenges - not really happy with my card. It was to be a birthday card for a child so I wanted it to be simple. Made a couple as I just wasn't happy with them but anyway - here is my effort:-Then the layout challenge was of your child or grandchild. Our son isn't a kid any more but he is till our child so I chose to use photos taken from when he was working at the quarry at the beginning of this year. I loved the paper as it had what looked like cogs on it - very apt I though seeing as he was operating a crusher.
The OTP challenge was for a present for a child so I just did a door hanger.
The photography challenge I loved doing. Always get enjoyment out of anything to do with photography and graphics. We had to hightlight a certain aspect of the photo by changing the background to black and white. This was taken on Dunk Island last year of one of the gingers growing at the resort. It almost looks like a waratah flower.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.