Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Totally Absolutely Wiped Out

Not doing as well this week - have no motivation to do anything whatsoever - can't concentrate on craft or gardening. Seem to be muddling. Haven't done any craft since my weekend with mum & dad. This is so totally frustrating - can't go away for a few days without feeling like I've been run over by a truck....just so tired & stiff. Really need to get some things together ..... going away next Monday for a week or so ..... arghhhhhh .... haven't even finished making bookings.

Had remedial massage today - I just wish that sometimes Steph wouldn't find the sore spots - there seemed to be so many today. I'm sure they play tag with each other & move about.

Getting more difficult to get out of bed these mornings particularly with the cooler weather - it was really beanie & glove weather this morning. Good to have a walking buddy though - that motivates me to get moving.

1 comment:

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Hi Kerryn,

Great Blog, Love your Gorgeous Crafts.

Take Care,
Shelley
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Check out our Forum!

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.