Thursday, December 27, 2007

What a Wonderful Christmas


We had a wonderful Christmas Day. Perfect weather - about 27deg - so the kids spent half the time in the pool. My parents and my sister & her family stayed here Christmas Eve & then had the rest of the family arrived for Christmas Day lunch. It is a really relaxed affair - everyone brings something toward the luncheon & then helps clear away afterwards.

Was spoilt again this year from my Secret Santa, got a lovely tall dark grey sort of square pot which will be going at our entry. Just have to find the perfect plant for it now. Also got a new pair of bi-pass trimmers for the garden as I have just about worn my old pair out. Also DS gave me a tripod for my camera.

So of course it was then photo time before everyone went home late afternoon. Trying to get everyone organised was a lot of fun, particularly for the photo with the entire family.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.