Friday, December 14, 2007

Happenings this past week

Well we've been having some much needed rain. In the past fortnight there's been about 3 inches in total (82ml) but unfortunately not much has fallen in the major dams. Our little dam at home & all our tanks are full which is a bonus. It's lovely to see green paddocks all around us although hubby now has a never ending job keeping up with the mowing.

Have fallen in a bit of a heap the past week or so - have been struggling to keep flare-ups to a minimum since getting back from holidays & I'm getting fed-up & frustrated with myself. However had a lovely day on Monday. A friend whom I have been talking to on Blumars & msn for a few months came to visit. Mum also came up from Brisbane so the three of us had a wonderful day talking & scrapping & talking & card-making & talking.



I managed to finish a layout on Monday & was then motivated to do another on Tuesday. The first is of Mum on her wedding day - 51 years ago & the second is of a tree burl in the National Park near Palm Beach. This was a layout from Blumars 'quick December challenge' where a photo had to be split up.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.