Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Lights






There are some wonderful Christmas Light displays in our neighbourhood. Hubby & I have been going for a look the past few nights. The first night my photos were blurry even though on the camera screen they seemed okay. The next night our son gave me my Christmas present early - it was a tripod - excellent - so I was able to take better pics that night.

Tonight after our Church Carol Service my sister & I took my niece for a drive to see one of the streets - nearly every house is decorated - absolutely fabulous.

The photos are taken in varying degrees of dusk with the flash turned off. The bottom two are of a scene in a window of the winning house - which is the second photo.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.