Thursday, January 13, 2011


Caboolture, Morayfield and districts were hit with over 10 inches of rain in a 10 hour period. Our front steps became a waterfall and the patio a swimming pool. We were so fortunate though to not have any water enter the main part of our house. We just ended up with some coming into the breezeway area which is lower than our home and also a pool of water on the floor and sewing cabinet in my craft room.

Compared though to what others have gone through this is nothing. The devastation in the Toowoomba, Grantham, Ipswich & Brisbane areas was horrific and will take some residents and businesses years to fully recover from.


No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.