Monday, June 1, 2009

Woo Hoo - I've Won a Competition !!

Gail from Aussie Scraps had a competition where a she supplied a plain black t-shirt which then had to either have a saying or logo added or be decorated. I chose the latter and played around with a few different designs.

Well I arrived home from holidays to find an email waiting for me letting me know that my tee was chosen as the winner. I was absolutely blown away by the win as there are so many truly talented designers out there that I really didn't believe mine stood a chance. Gail - you have no idea how much you made my day.

I was able to choose 3 kits from Aussie Scraps which was so wonderful as Gail is an amazing designer. Thank you so very much Gail.

Here is my winning design ......

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.