Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spoilt Dogs?? - No ..... Just Loved

I couldn't resist taking these photos yesterday. I had just arrived home from the day out with a friend and when I opened the door all three dogs raced into the breezeway and onto their beds - well at least one went to HER bed. The other two decided that they would swap.

Here is Shadow (Shaddie) getting comfortable on her pillow - LoL.
This one is Heinzie on Coco's Bed. Heinzie is actually my mum's dog but unfortunately she and dad were unable to take him with them when they moved into their cottage at an Aged Care Village so he became a permanent resident here.
And here is Coco on Heinzie's bed. Coco is another sweet dog who we are baby-sitting for 12 months while his "parents" are travelling.

1 comment:

C.F.P. said...

Shaddie....this is Droopy 2 years and 4 months old....what a pity so far.....he has many girlfriends but nothing serious yet.
Droopy was adopted when he was 3 months old. Is a gift from God in our life.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1037839&l=d48a3ee5de&id=525968570
Dear friend K...you always make nice comments to my scraps....thanks, really thanks. kisses from Spain. Tarragona. If you ever come....just tell me.

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.