Thursday, September 4, 2008

Feeling Blah

Haven't been very productive so far this week. Think I might have overdone things last weekend & I've ended up with a persistent dull headache all week. At my massage yesterday Steph found my neck / shoulders / jaw very tight. Maybe they have just decided that it's their turn to cause problems for a change as my lower back & hips have been troublesome the last month or so - LoL.

Really wanted to do some graphics but just can't focus or concentrate on the computer screen. I would love to get into making tags & doing digital scrapping but have put it all on hold for the time being. Want to do a web-design course too - arghhhhhh - I get so fed-up sometimes from the limitations that FMS seem to put on me.

Try so hard to not let this cruddy problem control my life but somedays it's just too hard to fight back.

Well that's my whinge for today anyway......LoL

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.