Monday, June 23, 2008

Looking good at Mum & Dad's

Well after another two weekends spent at Mum & Dad's home we are starting to make progress. Hubby went up for the Saturday a week ago & then he & I went up again last weekend. So far there has been about 2 tonne of rubbish go to the tip as well as 2 loads of firewood to my brother's & 7 trailer loads of other items to store at our home in the meantime.

We were actually able to use the bar-b-que & eat under the house for the first time in over 15 years. So the house is now on the market & hopefully will sell fairly quickly. After living there for over 47 years it is going to be difficult for Mum & Dad to say goodbye but I am sure they will be happy in their new home.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.