Friday, June 27, 2008

June Craft Challenges

Well I didn't think I was going to get anywhere with my craft this month. Seemed to be in a total uninspired muddle & finding that my arms have really been flaring up with the cold weather - don't like winter at all.

This is my card:-

My layout was of a layout of myself & our son.

The OTP was a decorated canvas for a housewarming present.The photographic challenge was to be an action shot taken using the burst setting on a camera. This is a photo of Russ who belongs to friends & we were looking after him for a few days. He loves jumping up for his frisbie.

The Quick Technique Challenge for this month was to do either a LO or Card using one embellishment & a verse.

2 comments:

ann said...

your OTP welcome home is beautiful
also love your B&W cards.
Lv Ann x x

ann said...

Love your otp home it is beautiful.Lv Ann x x

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.