Monday, June 16, 2008

June Weekend Workshop

The weekend workshop kept us busy too. With the usual Card, LO & OTP challenges we also had a quick LO challenge as well.

This is my contemporary card. I used some teabag folding for the centre.

The theme for the lay-out was 'That Look' and I couldn't resist using Amber in her Santa hat. She really has a 'look what they are doing to me' look on her face.
The OTP challenge was to decorate a door hanger - either one for the knob or to hang on the door so I decided to do one for the ensuite.

And finally the quick layout challenge was themed - 'My Favourite Thing' - so I chose to use sunrise photos.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.