Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flying High at Tahune

Well who would have 'thunk it' .... that I would even attempt to get on to something like this. I must admit though that I had a had a few moments of will I or won't I - lol.

This hang glider / flying fox is at Tahune and you get to "fly" above the gorge. Once I relaxed after the first trip I really enjoyed the second run. I elected to go at the slower speed which I thought would have been less stressful - although maybe I should have gone faster and finished the run quicker.

Graham also had a go and he went at a much faster spped than me.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.