Saturday, December 4, 2010

Our Native Animal Visitors

These were our visitors who dropped by. We regularly have Koalas visit but this time had a pair of them in the one tree.
This 'lump' in the foliage of the tree is actually a possum curled up.
A closer look ...... you can just make out 'possie' if you look carefully.
One of our nightly visitors in a palm tree in our pool yard.
A couple more photos of one of the koalas, this time it was visiting on its own. They are completely unperturbed by the goings on beneath them and will look at us and then go back to sleeping.




1 comment:

Lynette said...

Hey Sis!

I've been loving all the new posts and this one is fabulous! I hope this means you are feeling better. I love seeing all you share about your home, the wildlife and vegetation. It's absolutely marvelous how God made your little part of the world!

If you get a sec, drop by my new post at
http://lynettesphotoart.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-had-lunch-with-eric-roberts.html
and see the fun God had for me today. And not a moment too soon. I am so grateful to have had a little joy today. It was soon followed by the usual situation, but for a little while oh I was so happy!!! I had fun! Thank you Jesus! It was just so great to be light and happy for a bit.

Big hugs and always my prayers,
Lynette :)

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.