Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well I managed One Traditional Layout

It's terrible - I'm just not motivated to do any traditional scrapping at the moment. Think it's because I am just so tired and totally unmotivated. Plus I can't sit for any length of time to craft and when I have ideas I need to keep working while the ideas are flowing. I am also a very messy scrapper and at present can't seem to deal with a lot of clutter around me. However I did manage this layout. It was for a challenge at Craft & Scrap - actually one for Valentine's Day 0nly we weren't allowed to use Pink or Red but it had to be about something that is lovely.

I used mainly doodling and some lace and paper flowers as elements - although the doodling isn't very visible on the photo.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.