Sunday, October 28, 2007

Feeling Really Pleased With Myself











Wow - I can't believe it. Haven't won anything in the way of craft for about 15 years when I was spinning & knitting. However I won a card challenge with Blumars in September for the weekend workshop & again for the October one too. Have never really made cards before so was really thrilled. Having so much fun learning all these new things. It's wonderful to be able to participate in something without having to go anywhere.

My self-esteem had taken a battering the past couple of years as not being able to work or do a lot around the house & having to give up a lot of craft & my horses I had been feeling useless but this group & my graphics have given me something to really look forward to.

No comments:

Hi to Everyone

Hi to Everyone, thanks for browsing my blog. These are just my ramblings about nothing & everything happening in our little bit of Australia.

This year I will be sharing with you my love of paper craft.